Friday, January 16, 2009

As I Mature

I have learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I have learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.

I have learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I have learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

I have learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

I have learned that the people you care most about in life are taken away from you too soon and all these less important ones just never go away.

1 comments:

unforgiven said...

Part funny. Part Insightful.
All true.

Original design by andrastudio Blogger port by Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger