Monday, June 30, 2008

Harman Baweja – the new superstar on the block



I was watching IIFA awards yesterday and the second best part (best is ofcourse from my all time favorite Akshay Kumar) of the event was Harman’s and Priyanka’s dance number.

Looks like it’s an era of long faced heroes. After Hrithik and Ranbir its Harry – in fact – he is a mix of both of them. Harry looks very promising to me in the promos of Love Story 2050; but it was a visual treat to watch him live in the award function. I have practically fallen in love with him. He is an extremely good looking hunk who can easily give Hrithik a competition in dancing.

I can confidently announce that this guy is here to stay and rule the Bollywood. Mind you, I am a real connoisseur when it comes to Bollywood actors. I have forecasted for Salman Khan in "Biwi ho to Aisi", much before the release of "Maine Pyar Kiya" that this guy will be a big star someday and see where he is today. He is still my first love :)

He is paired very aptly with Priyanka Chopra – good news for all the tall actresses – they have one more hero with whom they can dance with their high heels on.

Way to go Harry – I am eagerly waiting for your new movie to release.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isnt harry (baweja) harman's father?

Shefali Gaur said...

He is but I like calling him Harry for Harman :)

Original design by andrastudio Blogger port by Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger