Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lord Hanuman



Hanuman ji is my favorite Bhagwan and I have made HIM my brother from the moment I was big enough to understand the meaning of brother. HE is so intelligent, brave and humble. HE is so naughty and at the same time so sincere. HE is so independent and at the same time so so obedient. HE is so powerful and at the same time so humble. HE is so intelligent and at the same time so impulsive. HE never stops amazing me and the best thing I like to sing all the time is Hanuman Chalisa.

I get so charged up while singing it; it just fills me with energy and confidence and I immediately feel like doing something great like HE did so many times. I simply love HIM and HE is the best :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

|| Om Shri Hanumate Namah: ||

Thanks for this very nice Site! I also love Shri Hanuman! I pray the Hanuman Chalisa daily!

If you are interested in Hanuman Chalisa Mp3's or Hanuman Pictures, you can look at:

http://hanumanji.wordpress.com

YouRs SinCereLy M!sTer CrippLeD SaM

Shefali Gaur said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely site Sam!!

Original design by andrastudio Blogger port by Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger