Monday, July 7, 2008

Kahaani Humaare Mahabharat Ki



I am very excited and eagerly waiting for this show which is starting from today at 9X. Visually, its look like a desi version of Movies likes Gladiator. Manish Malhotra has designed the costumes and the graphics are amazing. Given the fact that Ekta Kapoor's normal serials are also like Mahabharat only; I have high expectations from this one.

As per Ved Vyas, writer of the epic; if there is a character and incident present in Mahabharat it’s present in real life; if it is not present in Mahabharat, it’s not present in real life.

When B.R.Chopra made his Mahabharata, I was too small and have not seen the serial with this angle. This time I am surely going to analyze characters and incidents. I just hope the present one is not too far from the original one. Anyways, the promos are looking promising to me.

2 comments:

GreatOffersSG said...

Yeah...and with Ekta Kapoor's Penchant of showing each character 5 times in a scene with 5 different camera angles and background music....here serial will surely last your lifetime.....

Shefali Gaur said...

LOL....yeah I dont know about lifetime but 7-8 years is for sure. I was little disappointed with the first episode, but its too early to comment anything. I am still having high hopes :)

Original design by andrastudio Blogger port by Blogger Templates

Powered by Blogger